Corteza 2021.3.1 has been released, and includes the following updates and improvements:
- Improved ComposeRecord cross-referencing
- Improved ComposeRecord self-referencing
- Fixed improper one-dimensional page block rescaling
- Fixed bug where record selector default options were not displayed if query existed
- Improved provisioning of auth clients
- When possible, keep the user on the same page after auth flow is complete
- Swimlanes now need to be double-clicked to open configurator
- Test workflow overlay is now removed after a change on workflow is made
- Fixed a bug where stepID’s were reused
- Improved Ctrl/CMD + S so it works from more places than before
- Improved creating new workflow “flow”
- Fixed Test workflow tooltips
- Fixed typos and bugs in some default CRM workflows
- Moved Corredor Scripts under Automation
How to install Corteza
You can follow the local setup instructions for a local development or demonstration instance of Corteza. If you are looking for setting up a live deployment, check out the extensive production setup instructions. If you have questions, you can engage with other community members on the Corteza forum.
How to upgrade your Corteza instance
To upgrade your instance to the latest version of Corteza, please check out our Upgrade Guide.
Try out Corteza online
Crust Technology has an online Corteza demo available. In this demo, you can try out the Low-Code platform, the CRM, and more. Alternatively, you can sign up for the Corteza Community Server and try out Corteza there.