Corteza 2021.3.4 has been released, and includes the following updates and improvements:
- Data import:
- Resolved CSV size limitation issue
- Fixed session lifetime when doing external authentication
- Improved SCIM support (removing role/group members)
- Fixed error handling in namespace editor
- Added failsafe to prevent infinite workflows due to implicit invocations
- Improved integration between Corteza workflow and Corredor
- Fixed bug where workflow wasn’t being rerendered after save
- Improved list import error reporting
- Auth clients & users (impersonation on client_credentials grant type)
- Hiding of document previews if the render driver is not available
How to install Corteza
You can follow the local setup instructions for a local development or demonstration instance of Corteza. If you are looking for setting up a live deployment, check out the extensive production setup instructions. If you have questions, you can engage with other community members on the Corteza forum.
How to upgrade your Corteza instance
To upgrade your instance to the latest version of Corteza, please check out our Upgrade Guide.
Try out Corteza online
Crust Technology has an online Corteza demo available. In this demo, you can try out the Low-Code platform, the CRM, and more. Alternatively, you can sign up for the Corteza Community Server and try out Corteza there.