Planet Crust has released a new update of Corteza, including new features and a long list of changes and fixes:
- Added missing configuration options that were in compose charts but not in reporter charts, e.g. Legend, Tooltip, Offset, label rotation for X and Y axis. The change was added to provide the same set of features on both chart configurators (
- Added function INSTR that can be used in the compose pre-filters, used like INSTR(‘foobar’, ‘foo’). It returns the position of the first occurrence of the second parameter in the first, starting with 1. Returns 0 if no match was found and the matching is case insensitive. The change was added to providing more flexibility for the compose pre-filters (
- Changed disabled the field picker drag and drop while searching for a field when configuring module, chart and page fields. The change was made because reordering of fields while searching was causing issues. The change was made by adding a computed property that tracks if a query parameter is added and if dragging is disabled (
- Changed the column selectors in reporter (pre-filter, label/primary/secondary column) now all show the label and name of the column, they can also now be searched except for the presort. The change was made to make it easier to differentiate between the different fields that have the same label, for example after using a Join. The change was made by replacing the default bootstrap select with the vue-select component (
- Changed greater than and less than filter operators, they are now only available on number and date fields. Contains and Not contains filter operators are now only available for multi value fields. The change was made to prevent users from using filter operators that are not supported for specific field types. The change was made by updating the operators list configuration in the record list filter (
- Fixed filtering for bool type for equal and not equal operator. The fix was made by adding custom val handler for bool type to convert it properly while parsing the query according to supported drivers (
- Fixed sensitivity level un-delete prompting a not found error due to an invalid HTTP request. The fix was made by properly handling the different sensitivity level states to call the correct endpoint (
- Fixed RBAC rules not applying when assigning them via workflows when providing the role via the Role type. The workflow didn’t raise any errors, but the saved RBAC rule was invalid (the roleID was set to 0 — invalid). The fix was made by updating the automation handler code to check all of the supported types and not just the roleID The handler logic was only using the roleID parameter and omitting the others (
- Fixed page list not displaying in busy state while pages are being fetched. The fix was made by adding a spinner with
- Fixed resource list not being updated after a new resource was imported. The fix was made by adding an updating function that re-fetches the list of resources (
- Fixed the chart overflowing the block if a reporter chart was used inside a compose page block and the block had a title. The fix was made by using the same layout as on regular compose charts (
- Fixed permissions modal title being incorrect if the resource didn’t have a title or handle defined. The fix was made by making sure the resourceID will show in the permissions modal title if no other identifiable information exists (
View the full changelog.
How to install Corteza
You can follow the offline deployment instructions for a local development or demonstration instance of Corteza. To set up a live deployment, check out the extensive online deployment instructions. If you have questions, you can engage with other community members on the Corteza forum.
How to upgrade your Corteza instance
To upgrade your instance to the latest version of Corteza, follow our Upgrade Guide.
About Planet Crust
Planet Crust is the creator of and driving force behind Corteza, a 100% open-source low-code rapid application development, business process management and integration platform for software vendors, system integrators and internal development teams. For more information or to try Corteza on the cloud, please visit www.planetcrust.com.
Corteza is a 100% open-source low-code rapid application development, business process management and integration platform for software vendors, system integrators and internal development teams. Corteza comes with an Apache 2.0 license, and all code is published and can be reviewed at https://github.com/cortezaproject. All Corteza code is contributed to the Commons Conservancy Software Foundation. To stay up-to-date on the project, follow @CortezaProject on Twitter.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!