Planet Crust has released a new update of Corteza, including new features and a long list of changes and fixes:
- Added configuration option that hides record list filtering. The change was added to enable configurators to hide filtering on record lists (
- Changed the link to the reminder record, it was added in the reminder sidebar list/edit. Enabled the ability to un-dismiss reminders. Added a date input field to set the date and time of the reminder. General UI/UX improvements for reminders. The change was made to make reminders more user friendly and easier to use by having the option to set reminder in more than 24h and to un-dismiss a reminder if needed. (
- Fixed date multi value filtering using contains/not contains. The fix was made by adding explicit type casting for date time values to cast into jsonb format while parsing the record filter query (
- Fixed select field translations not being shown unless the module is saved. The fix was made by updating the Select/dropdown configurator with a default initial state of the field options that are already saved (
- Fixed gauge chart metric functions not showing correct results when report produced multiple data frames. The fix was made by setting the dimension field to deletedBy which produces at most one dataset, since the gauge only shows one value (
- Fixed issue of role with invalid ID stored in the local storage from displaying of the permission pages. The fix was made by filtering out the invalid role IDs from the local storage (
- Fixed datasources not being saved when pressing the save datasources button in the datasources modal. The fix was made by saving the datasources when the save button is pressed on the datasource modal, instead of saving only when report was saved. (
- Fixed the record list filter not working when field name included a hyphen in the field name. The fix was made by adding ‘-‘ (hyphen) to the allowed list of characters in the record list filter(query) (
- Filtering records using date multi-value fields with a combination of “AND” and “Contains/Not contains” will produce an empty record list.
View the full changelog.
How to install Corteza
You can follow the offline deployment instructions for a local development or demonstration instance of Corteza. Check out the extensive online deployment instructions to set up a live deployment. If you have questions, you can engage with other community members on the Corteza forum.
How to upgrade your Corteza instance
To upgrade your instance to the latest version of Corteza, follow our Upgrade Guide.
About Planet Crust
Planet Crust is the creator of and driving force behind Corteza, a 100% open-source low-code rapid application development, business process management and integration platform for software vendors, system integrators and internal development teams. For more information or to try Corteza on the cloud, please visit www.planetcrust.com.
Corteza is a 100% open-source low-code rapid application development, business process management and integration platform for software vendors, system integrators and internal development teams. Corteza comes with an Apache 2.0 license, and all code is published and can be reviewed at https://github.com/cortezaproject. All Corteza code is contributed to the Commons Conservancy Software Foundation. To stay up-to-date on the project, follow @CortezaProject on Twitter.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!