Corteza 2021.3.8 has been released, and includes the following updates and improvements:
- Fixed XSS sanitization on text fields
- Fixed workflow boot-time race condition with settings notification
- Workflow handler closure fix
- Refactored workflow execution – race condition prevention
Corteza Web applications (clients)
- Force users to save workflows before building them
- Fixed onInterval and onTimestamp trigger constraints
Corteza Low Code:
- Throttle record manipulation API calls
How to install Corteza
You can follow the local setup instructions for a local development or demonstration instance of Corteza. If you are looking for setting up a live deployment, check out the extensive production setup instructions. If you have questions, you can engage with other community members on the Corteza forum.
How to upgrade your Corteza instance
To upgrade your instance to the latest version of Corteza, please check out our Upgrade Guide.
Try out Corteza online
Crust Technology has an online Corteza demo available. In this demo, you can try out the Low-Code platform, the CRM, and more. Alternatively, you can sign up for the Corteza Community Server and try out Corteza there.