Corteza 2021.3.7 has been released, and includes the following updates and improvements:
- Fixed record updating for modules with deleted fields
- Fixed interaction between read-only module fields and their default values
- Added validation for Corredor workflow steps
- Improved record value manipulation from inside workflows
- Improved system security
Corteza Web applications (clients)
Corteza UI libraries:
- Added missing invoker when executing client-scripts
- Reworked auth plugin to selectively clear localStorage
- Added validation for Corredor workflow steps. Disables Corredor workflow steps if Corredor is not active; throws error if the steps are already used, but Corredor is inactive
- Fixed input bug for deferred triggers (timestamp and interval)
- Reordered workflow and trigger saving to conform with the back-end logic
Corteza Low Code:
- Fixed record value validation for required, forbidden fields
- Fixed module and chart sorting by their timestamps
- Improved record and user selector field state management
How to install Corteza
You can follow the local setup instructions for a local development or demonstration instance of Corteza. If you are looking for setting up a live deployment, check out the extensive production setup instructions. If you have questions, you can engage with other community members on the Corteza forum.
How to upgrade your Corteza instance
To upgrade your instance to the latest version of Corteza, please check out our Upgrade Guide.
Try out Corteza online
Crust Technology has an online Corteza demo available. In this demo, you can try out the Low-Code platform, the CRM, and more. Alternatively, you can sign up for the Corteza Community Server and try out Corteza there.