Corteza 2021.9.5 has been released. It includes a long list of updates and improvements.
- The record import via the import CLI command requires you to provide module field definitions along with the record import definitions. The constraint will be lifted in future patch releases.
- Role security (forbidden, permitted, forced) on external authentication providers (
- Workflow functions for attachment management (
- OIDC support for corteza (
- Integration Gateway json response postfilter and http request to scope (
- JWT generate workflow function (
- Unix strftime support to gval functions (
- Integer caster to gval functions (
- Added support for role permission cloning (
- Added custom processing button (
- Translations for reporter webapp (
- Added additional string manipulation functions to reporter expressions (
- Added support for record import via the import CLI command (
- Translatable content (modules, names, pages, namespaces) is now sent with current language (
- Improve slow performance in some casses with wf-loops by increesing workflow session state flushing from 10 to 1000 (
- Prevent table display elements from crashing if an empty join frame is recieved (
- Fixed improper report route bindings (
- Added missing type definition to the report filter perser registry (
- Fixed panicking report filter marshaling when invalid (
- Fixed improper handling of automation page blocks which define buttons with no references (
- Prevent text from exiting container in EditorToolbox (
- Fixed improper date manipulation functions for reporter expressions (
- Fixed persistent run-as workflow issue after trigger removal (
- Fix access control checks on UI (
- Fix user role membership picker (
- Fix module field order changing when you navigated to all records (
- Fix record and user selector editors not rendering properly (
- Fix display element configurator options form not resetting properly (
- Broken translations on password reset (
- Prevent error message from being transformed by toLowerCase()
View the full changelog.
How to install Corteza
You can follow the local setup instructions for a local development or demonstration instance of Corteza. If you are looking for setting up a live deployment, check out the extensive production setup instructions. If you have questions, you can engage with other community members on the Corteza forum.
How to upgrade your Corteza instance
About Planet Crust
Planet Crust is the driving force behind Corteza, the free and open-source low-code platform and Salesforce alternative. The advanced low-code platform for rapid application development includes fully-featured apps, such as the CRM Suite, the Case Management solution and End-to-End Business Automation. All 100% free, open and completely standardized. For more information or an online demo, visit www.planetcrust.com or follow @PlanetCrust on Twitter.
Corteza is the Digital Work Platform for Humanity. The Corteza project builds a 100% open-source, self-hosted low-code platform for building your organization’s key applications, growing its productivity and protecting its data and the privacy of all those concerned. Corteza is developed entirely in the public domain, including its design considerations and processes. For more information about the project, visit www.cortezaproject.org or follow @CortezaProject on Twitter.