Corteza 2021.9.6 has been released. It includes the following updates, improvements and changes.
- Added support for RTL direction.
- Added support for additional arguments when invoking automation scripts via API (
- Added support for resource translation on select field options (
- Added support for SAML signed requests (
- Added support for SAML HTTP binding (
- Added option to hide the import button on the record list (
- Added support for version specific
.envvariable, simplifying development (
hasexpression functions (
sortexpr function (
- Added support for multi-value filtering on record lists (
- Added processing indicator when deleting records in record list (
- Refactored workflow execution and fixed runner/invoker logic (
- Fixed improper attachment upload permission checks due to partial request parameters (#309, #346).
- Fixed improper QL argument transformations based on the used database (#308).
- Fix broken docker container health check on Corredor server (
- Changed federation locales (
- Refactored minio store and fixed invalid bucket name issue (
- Fixed scrolling when only one pageBlock is added (
- Fixed translations on password reset (
- Fixed RBAC rules and workflows not applying after being imported via namespace import (
- Fixed improper handling of empty resource translation strings (resource-translations) (
- Fixed external OIDC for Corteza flow (
- Fixed percentage calculation for all types of charts (
- Fixed field picker system field translations (
- Fixed namespace importing — additional request validation (
ca178714b), improve internal resource identification (
- Fixed improper API request content parsing when
Content-Typedefines character set (
- Fixed improper error handling for the upload component (
- Fixed role-security setting for external providers (
- Fixed issue with OIDC provider removal (
- Fixed queue name matching on workflow onMessage event (
- Fixed calendar event display for events that span multiple months (
- Fixed record list filter for number and id fields (
- Fixed namespace selector overflowing sidebar (
- Fixed metric page block field selector options (
- Fixed chart rendering edge case where the canvas did not yet exist (
- Fixed centering for the empty record list label (
- Fixed inline record editor not checking permissions for deletion (
- Fixed improper reminder handling, causing them to sometimes not show (
- Fixed invalid membership fetch for closed roles (
- Fixed column order not persisting for ColumnPicker component (
View the full changelog.
How to install Corteza
You can follow the local setup instructions for a local development or demonstration instance of Corteza. If you are looking for setting up a live deployment, check out the extensive production setup instructions. If you have questions, you can engage with other community members on the Corteza forum.
How to upgrade your Corteza instance
About Planet Crust
Planet Crust is the driving force behind Corteza, the free and open-source low-code platform and Salesforce alternative. The advanced low-code platform for rapid application development includes fully-featured apps, such as the CRM Suite, the Case Management solution and End-to-End Business Automation. All 100% free, open and completely standardized. For more information or an online demo, visit www.planetcrust.com or follow @PlanetCrust on Twitter.
Corteza is the Digital Work Platform for Humanity. The Corteza project builds a 100% open-source, self-hosted low-code platform for building your organization’s key applications, growing its productivity and protecting its data and the privacy of all those concerned. Corteza is developed entirely in the public domain, including its design considerations and processes. For more information about the project, visit www.cortezaproject.org or follow @CortezaProject on Twitter.