Corteza 2021.3.2 has been released, and includes the following updates and improvements:
- Fixed field picker bug where double click didn’t add an element
- Fixed module fields not respecting field order in module edit
- Improved auth procedures
- fixed excessive redirects
- Added workflow testing with custom initial scope; A way to test workflows directly from the Workflow builder with custom scopes
- Added Sessions; a way to easily monitor workflow execution and examine failed workflows
How to install Corteza
You can follow the local setup instructions for a local development or demonstration instance of Corteza. If you are looking for setting up a live deployment, check out the extensive production setup instructions. If you have questions, you can engage with other community members on the Corteza forum.
How to upgrade your Corteza instance
To upgrade your instance to the latest version of Corteza, please check out our Upgrade Guide.
Try out Corteza online
Crust Technology has an online Corteza demo available. In this demo, you can try out the Low-Code platform, the CRM, and more. Alternatively, you can sign up for the Corteza Community Server and try out Corteza there.