Corteza 2021.9.1 has been released, and includes the following updates and improvements:
- Fixed Compose calendar buttons styles.
- Fixed back-button on record viewer.
- Fixed Admin compose settings not reflected in Compose (
- Fixed for unsupported MIME types error message not showing in Compose (
- Fixed query handling when exporting records in Compose (
- Fixed server workflow step duplicate issue (
- Fixed unique constraint matching on resources on server (
- Fixed: Missing Corteza server image root SSL certificates that caused issues with outbound HTTP and SMTP requests (
- Fixed invalid z-index for record list filter components (
View the full changelog.
How to install Corteza
You can follow the local setup instructions for a local development or demonstration instance of Corteza. If you are looking for setting up a live deployment, check out the extensive production setup instructions. If you have questions, you can engage with other community members on the Corteza forum.
How to upgrade your Corteza instance
About Crust Technology
Crust Technology Ltd, headquartered in Ireland, is the driving force behind Corteza, the free and open-source low-code platform and Salesforce alternative. The advanced low-code platform for rapid application development includes fully-featured apps, such as the CRM Suite and Service Solution for case management and End-to-End Business Automation. All 100% free, open and completely standardized. For more information or an online demo, visit www.crust.tech or follow @Crusttech on Twitter.
Corteza is the Digital Work Platform for Humanity. The Corteza project builds a 100% open-source, self-hosted low-code platform for building your organization’s key applications, growing its productivity and protecting its data and the privacy of all those concerned. Corteza is developed entirely in the public domain, including its design considerations and processes. For more information about the project, visit www.cortezaproject.org or follow @CortezaProject on Twitter.