https://i1.wp.com/cortezaproject.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/pexels-bongkarn-thanyakij-3758825.jpg?fit=1920%2C954&ssl=1 954 1920 Lenny Horstink https://cortezaproject.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/Corteza-Logo-300x138.png Lenny Horstink2020-12-10 16:52:232022-12-23 13:26:48Corteza Releases 2020.09 Stability Patches
Today we’ve released several stability patches for Corteza improving stability and security.
Corteza version 2020.09.4 includes:
- Improved boolean field type value handling
- Record list prefilter is now properly applied when exporting
- RTE field now properly triggers the required flag when empty
- Prevent possible double record submit when double-clicking the ‘Save’ button
- Closed a potential SQL injection attack vector
To upgrade your Corteza instance to this latest version, please check out the Corteza documentation.
Later this month we expect to release 2020.12, with many new features and updates, so keep an eye out on upcoming posts!
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!