Corteza 2021.9.2 has been released. It includes a long list of updates and improvements.
Important upgrade notes: if you wish to enable functions for workflow – action log interaction, the
.env variable must be set.
- Compose module fields no longer accept reserved system names —
- Resource translations no longer fallback to base language in case of a missing translations (
- Compose webapp now sends
Content-Language and `Accept-LanguageHTTP headers (
- Server source is now built with -trimpath and without -mod=readonly flags (
- Namespace export no longer preserves logo/icon references (
- Initial documentation site redesign (14550adf).
- Fixed boot-level workflow initialization logic which crashed the server if an enabled workflow defined an invalid trigger configuration (
- Fixed workflow saving when the configuration sidebar was opened (
- Fixed improper Low Code
Checkboxlabels representation for false values (
- Fixed accent & HTML escaping in translated strings (
- Fixed resource translation issues for current language, accents, and escaped HTML (
- Hide pages if the parent page is marked as not visible (
- Fixed broken permission setting from Low Code admin panel on module for fields & records (
- Fixed RenderOptions expr value assignment via selectors (
- Fixed RBAC rule migration crash on duplicate rules (
- Docker container healthcheck (
- Fixed compose false value label (
- Fixed sidebar shadow (
- Fixed reporter table column reordering (
- Fixed Low Code error when the automation scripts are not loaded (
- Disabled the load button in chart editor (
- Fixed improper prefilter handling in the chart editor (
View the full changelog.
How to install Corteza
You can follow the local setup instructions for a local development or demonstration instance of Corteza. If you are looking for setting up a live deployment, check out the extensive production setup instructions. If you have questions, you can engage with other community members on the Corteza forum.
How to upgrade your Corteza instance
To upgrade your instance to the latest version of Corteza, follow our Upgrade Guide. Please check out the important upgrade notes related to the reworks to the internals of Cortza’s RBAC facility.
About Crust Technology
Crust Technology Ltd, headquartered in Ireland, is the driving force behind Corteza, the free and open-source low-code platform and Salesforce alternative. The advanced low-code platform for rapid application development includes fully-featured apps, such as the CRM Suite and Service Solution for case management and End-to-End Business Automation. All 100% free, open and completely standardized. For more information or an online demo, visit www.crust.tech or follow @Crusttech on Twitter.
Corteza is the Digital Work Platform for Humanity. The Corteza project builds a 100% open-source, self-hosted low-code platform for building your organization’s key applications, growing its productivity and protecting its data and the privacy of all those concerned. Corteza is developed entirely in the public domain, including its design considerations and processes. For more information about the project, visit www.cortezaproject.org or follow @CortezaProject on Twitter.
The docker container build from the official image appear to be “unhealthy”. This is because the curl command is not installed, while it should. Best regards, Paolo.