Planet Crust has released a new update of Corteza, including new features and a long list of changes and fixes:
- Added the option to delete a preset filter from filter preset dropdown in a record list for administrator roles. The change was added to provide all administrator role users with the option to permanently delete a preset filter (
- Added the option to sort the system fields (
deletedBy) as well as user and record fields and in record lists. The change was added to make sorting/viewing data easier for the user (
- Changed option to clone a page layout by adding two sub options – for cloning a page with page block reference and for cloning a page without page block reference. When cloning by reference, configuration changes that are made to the original page’s blocks are also reflected to the copied page’s page blocks. And when cloning without reference, the changes made to the original page’s blocks are not reflected to the copied page’s page blocks. The change was made to provide the user with the option to choose whether the copied page’s block configuration should be shared among pages (
- Changed the UI for uploading a namespace by showing a spinner while data is being processed and hiding the name and handle field of the namespace instead of showing the spinner and fields at the same time. The change was made to be consistent with the UI in Corteza (
- Changed the handle field for a user to not be required when updating the resource in Admin (
- Changed general ui/ux improvements:
- Fixed non-record page blocks not being refreshed in a modal after a record has been added or edited (
- Fixed the
refresh all record valuesprompt in workflows not updating record values when workflow is executed (
- Fixed page content not being shown when creating record in magnified modal (
- Fixed page blocks not being refreshed with the correct data after a record has been updated (
- Fixed record fetching not returning all available pages in case RBAC rules would filter out a larger chunk. The fix was made by tracking both included and excluded records and adjusting termination logic accordingly (
How to install Corteza
You can follow the offline deployment instructions for a local development or demonstration instance of Corteza. Check out the extensive online deployment instructions to set up a live deployment. If you have questions, you can engage with other community members on the Corteza forum.
How to upgrade your Corteza instance
To upgrade your instance to the latest version of Corteza, follow our Upgrade Guide.
About Planet Crust
Planet Crust is the creator of and driving force behind Corteza, a 100% open-source low-code rapid application development, business process management and integration platform for software vendors, system integrators and internal development teams. For more information or to try Corteza on the cloud, please visit www.planetcrust.com.
Corteza is a 100% open-source low-code rapid application development, business process management and integration platform for software vendors, system integrators and internal development teams. Corteza comes with an Apache 2.0 license, and all code is published and can be reviewed at https://github.com/cortezaproject. All Corteza code is contributed to the Commons Conservancy Software Foundation. To stay up-to-date on the project, follow @CortezaProject on Twitter.