More than ever, organisations need to deliver a customer-focused approach. This is because markets are evolving at a staggering rate and will continue to do so well into the future.
- The health pandemic changes working practices and locations
- The economic crisis obliges organisations to be more competitive or attentive to their audiences
- The squeeze in consumer spending, which will be with us for a long time to come, means priorities are changing. And, they will continue to do so.
The Corteza Low Code platform enables a relentless customer-focused approach
Corteza is known as a premium open-source CRM Suite, the leading alternative in the domain to Salesforce. However, it’s real power comes from its capabilities as an Low Code environment for rapid application development. Being the best free CRM is one thing, but being able to stretch to other domains and deliver quality applications quickly, effectively and at a small part of the cost of traditional approaches is a major advantage.
Corteza Low Code applications
Some examples of Corteza Low-Code applications are:
- The Corteza CRM Suite
- Corteza Service Cloud
- The Corteza Education Cloud (coming soon!)
- Corteza Insurance Cloud (coming soon!)
- Corteza HR Cloud (also coming soon!)
However, Corteza is or can also used to deliver:
- A BPMS tool
- Free SaaS CRM
- Open Source Travel Management Software
- Open Source Nonprofit Software
- Sugar CRM Alternatives
- Digital Transformation Strategy
- Smart Apps
- Applications of IoT
- Online Business Creator Software
- Record Management Software
- Alternatives to Jira from Atlassian
- Free Case Management Software
- Smart Schooling
- ERP in Education
- CRM for Marketing
- ERP in industry
- Wealth Management Software
- Logistics Services
In fact, the list could be endless. The point is that having advanced, easy and re-usable components to build web applications is what most businesses need. They also need to be able to add further customization from time to time. And guess what? Corteza can facilitate that too.
So, it’s worth checking out Corteza. It’s the ideal solution if you’re looking to build some real simple customerservice. Additionally, you can have your own open-source CRM with Corteza. Or, to give a different example, you use Corteza for advanced business integration or applicative software of wide and varied types
Adaptability and accuracy are the new essential tools for organisations pursuing a customer-focused approach. This applies to public, private or non-profit organisations. Let Corteza be your companion for the new economy.