Planet Crust has released a new update of Corteza, including new features and a long list of changes and fixes:
- Added a button that allows the user to edit record values in a record block list without having to open the record in edit mode. The change was added to give the user the ability to easily edit a single field when viewing a record (
- Added options to zoom in and download a file from a record. The change was added to give the user the flexibility to preview and download files when viewing a record (
- Added new ways of displaying Select module fields allowing you to show configured options as check boxes or radio buttons. The change was added to provide the user with an additional ways to view for the Select field value/values (
- Added the ability to use a record value in a record page title. The change was added to give the user the freedom to customize a record page title using record values (
- Added the option to display a checkbox as a toggle switch. The change was added to give the user another way of interacting with the checkbox field (
- Changed role un-delete operation to dispatch role update events on the event buss. The change was made to keep it consistent with other resource operations (
- Changed the Corteza authentication flow to skip unneeded screens and get the user directly to the requested web application as soon as possible. The change was made to improve the authentication user interface and experience (
- Fixed input parameter handling for the integration gateway proxy filter Now, the entire integration gateway pipeline scope can be used in the proxy filter (
- Fixed wrong condition priority when filtering the record list with the
Not equaloperator (
- Fixed the Low Code namespace changed alert prompt only when we’re leaving the page and unsaved changes are present Before, it the alert would prompt after saving changes when creating or updating a namespace (
- Fixed role members not showing when viewing or editing a role (
- Fixed an error preventing users from navigating back to the role list after viewing/editing a contextual role (
- Fixed record list export not including all of the active filters which resulted in inconsistent output (
- Fixed not being able to magnify unsaved page blocks (
- Fixed module field select translations not being saved when configuring the field (
- Fixed module field validations for unique values not being saved when configuring the field (
- Fixed date and time value not being saved when creating an auth client (
- Fixed the position of the actions menu (three dots) in compose chart, module, and namespace list to be always visible on hover even if the list column isn’t visible (
How to install Corteza
You can follow the offline deployment instructions for a local development or demonstration instance of Corteza. Check out the extensive online deployment instructions to set up a live deployment. If you have questions, you can engage with other community members on the Corteza forum.
How to upgrade your Corteza instance
To upgrade your instance to the latest version of Corteza, follow our Upgrade Guide.
About Planet Crust
Planet Crust is the creator of and driving force behind Corteza, a 100% open-source low-code rapid application development, business process management and integration platform for software vendors, system integrators and internal development teams. For more information or to try Corteza on the cloud, please visit www.planetcrust.com.
Corteza is a 100% open-source low-code rapid application development, business process management and integration platform for software vendors, system integrators and internal development teams. Corteza comes with an Apache 2.0 license, and all code is published and can be reviewed at https://github.com/cortezaproject. All Corteza code is contributed to the Commons Conservancy Software Foundation. To stay up-to-date on the project, follow @CortezaProject on Twitter.